Asking yourself how you could be more involved in BOGS?
Let us guide you
- Pay subscription fees regularly
- Encourage your colleagues to be members of the society
- Attend BOGS academic (CMEs, workshops, conferences etc.) or non-academic events (Cultural/Walks etc.)
- Support Industry Partners with BOGS (Annual Sponsors)
- Increase the goodwill of the society among the fraternity
- Carry feedback to the Managing Committee on the perception of the society among your peers
Want to do more?
- Ask to be added to a sub-committee of the society
- Get involved as an organizer of society events
- Get involved as a faculty member in scientific events being conducted in the city or outside the city
- Get involved as a faculty in public awareness events at schools/ colleges/ corporates
- If willing to contribute time and effortto the society activities to consider standingfor posts in the Managing Committee and eventually as office bearers